Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2021, 07:09 AM   #10
jgbutler
Herf Meister

Jason my apologies to you sir for not having my ante in yet. Saying life has been chaotic for for me for several months is a massive understatement. Life has taken a complete 180. I truly do appreciate you making the time to pick up the torch and continue on with the league and I do plan to continue playing as long as it exists. Like you stated this has always been a gentleman's league and I have that.

I fully intend to honor my commitment to the agreement I made when signing up and as I have every year. I will dig through the coolers and get it put together this weekend. I can either send to you or to the winners direct, which ever you prefer. Just let me know how you would like me to handle my ante.

Again my sincere apologies for my tardiness and at the same time my sincere appreciation for you taking the time to run the league this year!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk