Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
Shreck

So Cal Summertime Herf - June 25th is in the books

A great group and a great time - thanks to everyone!!!!!

6/24 - the day before....
Check out the list - a great group of LOTL's! Between the BBQ and the cigars, we'll create our own litttle weather pattern!

If you haven't seen the post on parking just be aware that the streets right around my house are narrow and parking may get tight. I'll warn the neighbors about the strange, I mean nice people that will be here on Saturday and the number of cars to expect. Just be prepared to park a little ways away and walk - sorry, no valet service.

6/20 - the BBQ is ready to go, the band is tuned up, and things are coming together nicely. The pool will be heated (jacuzzi, too) for those that want to get wet. I've got some great stuff for the raffle but anything that you want to add will be very much appreciated. I've got a couple of musical surprises planned. There is pay-per-view boxing match on that night, too (Gatti vs Mayweather). So we will have a full night of fun and games for sure!

Remember, send me your email address if you need a map. If you're name is missing from the list, please let me know so I can make sure I have plenty of everything.

6/11 - 2 weeks to go!
For those of you that need directions or more info, send your email address to me (Shreck). I'll send you a PDF file with a map and info.

6/7 - Check out the new BBQ!!!! Click for the gallery

The date is set!!!!! June 25th at my place. The new BBQ will be hot and so will the band! The pool will be open to anyone that does NOT wear a Speedo (especially you, Deem). Please PM me if you want to attend but haven't talked to me yet. This should be a full event so I need everyone to let me know if you are attending so I can have plenty of stuff on hand.

Below is the link for the events calendar where you can add your name to the list of those attending (it's helpful for me to be able to keep track).

Click here for the events calendar

The "ins" so far:
Stogie the Bluesman
Traveldude
Timothy92594
LGHT
Love_this
Sir Winston (Partagas Series D 4?)
gswoo
Coma-one
CgarWyzard
SVTNate