Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
osxfreak

Carlos Torano??

So I hit my local B&M today and of course overpaid, but have been Mia from cigar world this had me scratching my head at all these new to me brands.

Anyhow I was able to get one of my old favorites and it's still tastes as good as I remember. Carlos Torino Exodus. So wondered, are they still in business and making them? The shop owner made it seem like he had them for awhile. He'll the wrapper was even browning... so he seemed to have the sticks for awhile.

Anyone got any word on this brand?

Chip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk