Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2003, 04:42 PM   #1
CHESS NUT
Club Member

Bought some tobacco....

I placed my order for my corn cob & churchwarden pipes. They should arrive at my house by firday. During my dinner break tonight at work I stopped by Delaconchia, a tobacconist, a few blocks away. Asked a few older gentlemen for some recomendations for tobacco. I wanted to be ready when my pipes arrive. I got 2 pouches of tobacco, they smell so damned good I had to buy another corn cob so I can try the tobacco tonight whenI get home, I cant wait the stuff smells so dam good. If anyone interested heres the descriptions of the tobacco blends I bought.

1)Description: (MORNING DEW) One of our biggest sellers, this tobacco is a must for any aromatic connoisseur. Rich with sweet black Cavendish the blend is also complimented with mild burleys and Virginia tobaccos from 3 countries. These high-grade tobaccos are then topped with a mixture of pure rum and vanilla flavors. The result is a mixture of exquisite quality where the tobaccos and flavorings work together in perfect harmony. This mixture has a taste unlike any other. Licorice like, and yet more. A great example of the blenders art. Treat yourself to this smooth flavorful blend.

2)Description: (Warhorse )is the most full-bodied of our English blends. It smokes cool and smooth with a wealth of flavor. The latakia interacts with the Virginias and rare eastern leaf to make this blend very reminiscent of the great English tobaccos of the past. The cool, smooth and slow burning properties of the blend are a result of the very high-grade leaf used and the unique cut. Hearty and robust, this blend is excellent for after dinner and for your evenings of contemplation. If you want a pure tobacco with full rich flavor and no bite, this is one you should try.