Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2002, 10:47 PM   #32
Stonewall
Club Member

wow...nice to see so many people here with the same tastes in concerts that I have.

Best show all time has to be Van Halen's 1984 tour. 22,000 people dancing in the aisles and singing together. The band was cooking and partying like I've never seen them before. I remember standing in the middle of the arena and just looking around, soaking up the sensations of the music and the people. An incredible experience.

Elton John's 1976 Bicentennial tour was another great one.

Aerosmith has never disappointed. Aerosmith has kind of a special place in my heart since after the last time I saw them, with Megadeth, my son was born 9 months later.

Jmcq...I saw that GnR and Motley Crue show at the Birmingham Civic Center. Both bands were incredible.

The cool thing is that I still have all my concert ticket stubs...a couple hundred of them.

“Poor is the nation that has no heroes. Shameful is the nation that has them and forgets.”
-from a monument erected by the S.C.V.on the Battle of Davis Bridge Battlefield