Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
bigmike787
Club Member

The Longhorn Network

Alright this is fair warning that I am about to let me Longhorn colors shine through!

Looks like we got the first cable network that will carry the Longhorn Network. Verizone FIOS and I'm sure more to come.....

And now you have the aggies crying in college station about how unfair this is and how it will give us a recruiting advantage. You don't hear OU whining about it. They just show up on the field and kick our ass. That or we kick theirs. You wanna be good at recruiting, then win. STFU and win!! You've been good for about half a season and get a top 10, pre-season ranking and you think you're Texas or OU??? When is the last time you won a conference title? When was the last time you won a national championship?? Hell, when is the last time you won a BCS bowl game?? I don't look, because I don't care. I don't care, because I worry about what my school is doing, not some other school. You don't see any school in the SEC whining about getting their asses kicked my Bama or LSU do you?? So aggies, STFU. Leave the Big 12 or win more, those are you options.
bigmike787 is offline   Reply With Quote