Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2005, 01:05 PM   #11
sprint_67
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitingsam
my concern is him coming back and being a cancer in the locker room.

i really wouldnt be surprised to see him dealt. either way, the fans here trust and back up reid on this one.
That was my concern all along with Philly taking this extremely talented arogant idiot. I figured he would be a cancer but I just thought it would have happened early last year instead of after going to the Super Bowl. This guy is just plain nuts. I don't blame you guys one bit for putting your faith in Andy Reid, he is one hell of a ball coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffie3d
Thanks. Vacation for you, Guv? Me, just busy.

Hey Sprint, ya heading to Lubbock any time soon? There's a new sports bar/grill in town that boasts a cigar lounge. I'll check it out soon and get back here with details. Maybe a new hang-out. Now if I can just find some hang-out time; I don't believe I've had a cigar in a month!!! Man, I haven't spoken to Bill (Unklebill) or Tim (Castleman) in ages. We still need to muster up a run to Abilene.
No trips planned but we need to try and get something together after we go down to San Antonio on Memorial Day. Dang right you boys need to get up here sometime.