Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2008, 02:43 AM   #1
soxs

Question about Consuegra

Alright my JR Ults thread was very informative. However, I ended up with another question about a different cigar from my last thread.

I learned about the Consuegra cigars on my last thread and did some looking on the internet about them. I found out that when you order a bundle of the cigars that you don't know what exactly your getting weather it be a Ults, El Rey Del Mundo, Punch, Hoyo De Monterrey, Belinda, Bolivar Fuertes, Flor De Allones, etc. So, my first question would be is this true?

Secondly if that is true is there a way to get a good idea of what one your going to get by the size of the cigar? I saw a website that tried to identify certain sizes as being certain possible cigar combination with a few limited down to a single cigar. However, the Consuegra number of the reference website was not correlating with the cigar numbers on cigarinternation.com. So, it seemed like a good idea, but did not work for the information I had.

I think I might want to make these cigars my new everyday smoke if only I could predict what it was that I was actually getting.
soxs is offline   Reply With Quote