Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2003, 08:51 PM   #1
end the ban
Starting Member

Diamond Crown Humidor (new to Humidors and cigars.)

Hi, I have recently found a passion for cigars, and I am just now getting to the stage that I feel I might need a Humidor. Well, I introduced my brother to fine cigars, and now he is as hooked (if not more so.) as I am.
He was on Ebay the other day and bought two humidors. They are both Diamond Crown Humidors, The Barcelona box humidors that hold 40 cigars. I don't know much about these as I said, but have asked around. He got them for $89.00 each. One is new in box and the other was a display model with a hairline crack in the top of the vaneer (sic). Both come with Hygrometers and diamond crown humidifiers. (though I don't know if they are the ones that came with the boxes. (haven't seem them yet.) Any info from anyone who may have had one of these would be very useful. Thanks in advance.

' Leslie Fish'
end the ban is offline   Reply With Quote