Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2003, 05:55 AM   #1
mannish
Herf God

consuegra 843

I had a couple villazon seconds # 843 that I got years & years ago, decided to smoke one last night. I have never tried one. This one looked like maybe a Punch Grand Gru (if that is a VIllazon product...?) looked great light shade wrapper, construction looked great. I lit it up took a few draws nothing really happened but I did blow out smoke. There was zero taste, very mild nothing there. If I had not been in the hot tub I would thrown it away and got another cigar. I was kinda pissed, thinking why did I pick this cigar. I continued to smoke it, didn't have the refection/burn/ash of a Punch Grand Gru but was as mild or milder. Then as I smoked it developed a flavor sort of straight ahead tobacco but not strong, it was an improvement though. It was certianly not a dawg rocket but nothing I would care to smoke again at any price. It never tasted like a typical Villazon product. I do think fans of mild cigars would like it. I would say budget smokers would enjoy them but only if they are into mild cigars, I have had much better & cheaper cigars than this for my taste. I know they can be different brands the other one looks indentical & one that someone send me recently is darker. The darker one could have more flavor-strength.
mannish is offline   Reply With Quote