Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
mrdiver
Herf Meister

Problems with JR

It's only my second order, but it will be my last. I know some of you have had issues, too.
That 30% off was to good to ignore for a first order. No issues at all with that first one. That, of course, put me on their mailing list and found another good deal last Monday. They hit my CC immediately, of course, as they all do. But, nothing on Tuesday. All the others seem to ship the next day. I emailed customer service on Wednesday to question, without response, but I did get an invoice on Wednesday with a UPS shipping #( I paid an extra $2 for UPS 3rd day or something). I click on the UPS # and nothing happens. You have to cut and paste the number, then manually open UPS and paste it in.(Yeah, I know. nitpicking. But the others......) UPS says they have no record. I email them Friday, again without response, when UPS still doesn't have. I check again on Sunday and email them asking WTF. Still haven't heard back from them.
So, box showed up in my POSTAL locker here at work either Friday or Saturday.
It was in the box this morning(Monday) I open it and the invoice says "Shipped via UPS". They sent it USPS second day.
Anyways, there are too many good vendors out there that are responsive.
mrdiver is offline   Reply With Quote