Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Help Area > Problems, Questions and Suggestions

Problems, Questions and Suggestions If you run into a problem, please post it here. Also check here for a list of known problems. If you have an idea for improving Cigar Weekly, we'd like to hear it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
dermaestro

Dedicated forum for PIF, Contests and the like

I've only got a few posts on this board thus far, but thought I would share my newbie views on perusing the boards. I am really interested in getting involved with any of the PIF, contests and the Newbie Sampler trade but what I found odd was that some of these threads are in completely different areas and are sometimes hard to watch.

I think a dedicated section for trades, PIF, contests and box trades would be a lot easier to locate and may generate more interest. Reading through some of the previous PIFs, it looks like these can get easily buried in a busy forum (especially the Smoking Post forum).

I know from experiences on other forums, it's easier to direct someone to a specific area for the same type of information.
dermaestro is offline   Reply With Quote