Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2022, 02:39 PM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Me and Carlito Fuente at Casa Fuente Las Vegas

Just remembered my many years old old photobucket account and found this.

Me and Carlito Fuente at Casa Fuente Las Vegas

I'm holding my limited production bottle of Jack Daniel's they were selling for CFCF that they engraved to commemorate my visit and was signed by Carlito.

Printed the picture with Carlito on nice photo paper, framed it, and displayed it on top of my huge cabinet humidor I built out of an old china cabinet.

Glad to have the picture again as it was a highlight moment of my cigar smoking life Hard to believe it was about 15 years ago now as I remember it vividly.

I look so nice and young,lol

Carlito was a great guy and was willing to chat for a while, on top of the great picture and autograph. He seems to genuinely appreciate those of us super fans of his cigars.

Would love to go back for Big Smoke finally now that I'm retired and have plenty of time and see and hopefully meet with him again.

Worst case scenario, Casa Fuente is a pretty nice atmosphere/setting for cigar smoking, plus the humidor full of tons of different Fuente and Newman smokes.

Too bad I don't drink anymore. Their "Old Cuban" as an awesome mixed drink. Even found out online how to make them at home and if I wasn't drinking beer, I was drinking Old Cubans.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Last edited by smbauerllc; 02-12-2022 at 07:10 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote