Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 01-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Joe Cigar CW SPONSOR Week of Jan. 4,2015

It's the first FULL week of January, of 2015!

Starting Monday, It's JAMBALAYA. At midnight CST on Sunday night, the first offering up is Tatuaje Tattoo, 5"x50
5 CIGARS (20% savings!)
MSRP: $25.00 $19.99

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:06 AM   #2
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

If we post this here every day, it will keep people from hitting the banner, I'm afraid.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:59 AM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Can't order from the thread. Plus, as I tag the thread, at the bottom, it adds to the search engine hits which help CW AND CI.

It also gives us an opportunity to post, discuss the cigar and its merits, discuss the price, help each other to decide if the deal is worthy. I'm not going to go to the Joe Cigar link looking for your take on the cigar, every day. I'm going to click this thread, though, looking for your opinion, and that of other CWers.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 01-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #4
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

RIGHT THIS MINUTE
5 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story-$25.00

Old 01-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #5
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
Can't order from the thread. Plus, as I tag the thread, at the bottom, it adds to the search engine hits which help CW AND CI.

It also gives us an opportunity to post, discuss the cigar and its merits, discuss the price, help each other to decide if the deal is worthy. I'm not going to go to the Joe Cigar link looking for your take on the cigar, every day. I'm going to click this thread, though, looking for your opinion, and that of other CWers.
All truth.

Clicks are good. on twitter I tell people about it, tell them to find the link on cigarweekly.com.

John
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:22 PM   #6
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

Okay, I was only looking at it as the possibility that people wouldn't hit the banner after reading the post, and suppressing the counter.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:36 PM   #7
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Ah, people will look at the deal and may skip a click or 2, but, a click that generates positive outcome (i.e. tommy posted Short Stories!) is more valueable than a click that waddles off into the interwebs like a wet fart.
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Old 01-07-2015, 05:54 AM   #8
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I'm posting all the ad copy, take with a grain of salt, certainly. I have not heard or read about these, thus my putting the entire ad.

Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro
10 CIGARS (72% savings!)
MSRP: $90.00 $25.00

Ohhh, baby. This is a dark n' delicious handmade that's got your name written all over it, and now is the perfect time to give it a go. Heavy in the hand, this five country cocktail comes jam-packed with tobaccos, with many of these leaves having been aged five long years. Long-fillers from Nicaragua, Panama, and the Dominican, are all hugged by a Brazilian binder before being dressed in a thick, oily and well-fermented Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. This medium to full-bodied recipe produces complex and rich notes of coffee, chocolate, and pepper. Each puff is hearty, equipped with ample spice and an impressive level of smoothness. It's an outstanding cigar at an more outstanding price.
"CI Free Shipping" on your whole order when you buy Joe's daily deal!

Strength:
MEDIUM-FULL
Shapes:
Toro-6.2"x52
Wrapper:
Pennsylvania Broadleaf
Origin:
Dominican Republic

Old 01-08-2015, 08:05 AM   #9
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

I like VS 55 cigars.
Not in that vitola - too big - but yeah, tasty for the price to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
I'm posting all the ad copy, take with a grain of salt, certainly. I have not heard or read about these, thus my putting the entire ad.

Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro
10 CIGARS (72% savings!)
MSRP: $90.00 $25.00

Ohhh, baby. This is a dark n' delicious handmade that's got your name written all over it, and now is the perfect time to give it a go. Heavy in the hand, this five country cocktail comes jam-packed with tobaccos, with many of these leaves having been aged five long years. Long-fillers from Nicaragua, Panama, and the Dominican, are all hugged by a Brazilian binder before being dressed in a thick, oily and well-fermented Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. This medium to full-bodied recipe produces complex and rich notes of coffee, chocolate, and pepper. Each puff is hearty, equipped with ample spice and an impressive level of smoothness. It's an outstanding cigar at an more outstanding price.
"CI Free Shipping" on your whole order when you buy Joe's daily deal!

Strength:
MEDIUM-FULL
Shapes:
Toro-6.2"x52
Wrapper:
Pennsylvania Broadleaf
Origin:
Dominican Republic

Old 01-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #10
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

RIGHT NOW

Cain Daytona Robusto
10 for $37.50