Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2005, 12:44 PM   #1
Poohdvm
Club Member

Little Rock's 2nd Annual Charity Herf June 4th 2005.

Well guys I have finally gots some things firmed up for our Annual Charity Herf here in Little Rock. All proceeds will again go to the American Diabetes Association. This disease has a deep impact with several of our fellow brothers of the leaf here in Little Rock. We fill that the ADA is overshadowed some and needs some attention.

The herf date is changed from Saturday April 30th to Saturday June 4th. The dinner will be held at The Diamond Bear Brewery. We will have things planned on friday night and the day of Saturday. More to come on that. There will also be a silent auction and a raffle. The price is $50.00.

Last year we were getting out feet wet on just how to set up a herf. We are hoping to make this one bigger and better this time around, but remember our main concern is the donation we get to present to ADA. Last year we had 37 people in attendance and we gave the ADA $1,700.00. Everyone was very pleased with the result. I am hoping to double this!

I am also working on a good hotel rate for those travelling to attend. More to come on this SOON.

If you have any questions you can post them or PM me.

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!