Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
avalon_cigars
Starting Member

Recommend your retailer in Texas

For those of you in Texas who would like to get your hands on a sample of Avalon Cigars, here's your opportunity.

I will be traveling trhough Texas in about ten or so days introducing our product to retailers. If you would like to recommend your local shop, drop an email to info@avaloncigars.com with the words "Retailer Recommendation" in the subject line. We'll call the retailer and ask for an appointment to see them. If we get an appointment, we'll bring an extra sample or two with your name on it and let you know when we drop it off. And, as usual, if the cigar shop that you recommend picks up our line, we'l send you a gift package that includes cigars and other good stuff.

The cities I plan on visiting are:
  • Tyler
  • Dallas/Ft. Worth (and surrounding areas)
  • Waco
  • Austin
  • San Antonio
  • Houston
  • Beaumont

I look forward to my whirlwind trip through the Lone Star Sate and when I get my schedule together, I'll post it here. If you show up at the shop while I'm there, I'll give you a stick just for taking the time to come out.

Warmest and best regards,

Tom
avalon_cigars is offline   Reply With Quote