Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2023, 02:29 PM   #22
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljutic View Post
I found a really nice vintage insulated wine storage cabinet locally at a second hand furniture store through a Facebook marketplace ad. I actually went out to the store to look at it in person and did some research on the cooling unit installed in the cabinet. It was enough to put me off the purchase even thought it was a great price on a vintage furniture-quality wine cabinet that would have been an easy conversion to cigar storage. In this case the cooling unit was no longer made or serviced.

Another idea is a stand up drinks cooler/fridge from a store going out of business.
Yeah, i considered a temperature and humidity controlled cabinet just for all my loose cigars to clear up my desk space, but ultimately, if I'm going to shell out several hundred dollars I'd rather spend more and get something nice and wooden that would hold all my cigars, so about 500 to 600ct

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote