Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Recent "Full Bodied" favorites??

Hey Guys, I've been kinda out of the loop lately.....and not able to visit here as often as I would like. Because of this I have also lost touch with all of the latest offerings and such. Heck, I didn't even know that Gael was DEAD!!
I'm sure there is a similar thread somewhere here, but didn't see exactly what I was looking for so I am asking for your input here. What would be some of your suggestions for the best "Full Bodied, spicy" smokes currently available? To give you an idea of what I like.......I like most anything blended by Pepin. I have also been very partial to the "Cain" series. I have been hooked on the "Cain Daytona" corona size in particular, although that could be due to the fact that this is the only vitola my favorite cigar shop carries at this time (he has ordered a box of the Cain F for me to try though). I like the spiciness with that background of creaminess provided by the Cain. Does everyone else here consider the Daytona to be a medium bodied smoke? I never considered it overpowering, but kinda classified it as a "low end" full bodied cigar.
Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!