Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #8
N99
Herf Meister

Cigars also may be different from batch to batch as well, especially with a value brand such as Original Cubans.

I bought a bundle of these several years ago and they were kind of grassy and sour for me as well. About a third of the bundle did not draw well either, I had the coronas. For me it was a lesson learned thing, I finally went through all 20 and never looked back.

THINK, GADDAMIT!

gone bad (fff)
N99 is offline   Reply With Quote