Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
norm

Edge by Rocky Patel---Update (well kind of...not really) on

Enjoy!

official stats:
Length/Ring: 5 x 48
Shape: Torpedo
Wrapper: Maduro

Appearance- Nice lookin oily shine on the dark chocolate maddy wrapper; good solid construction yet a few veins, some medium to large in size for that size cigar...fuck, any cigar. nice cap. Due to the shape, getting the draw right was easy.
score 7
Flavor- Pre light draws were very plain, tobacco tobacco tobacco, not much complexity there. The light was easy and not a chore. again not to many hints of much yet still good, begining the secon third a hint of licorice and became slightly earthy yet a major tabacco drive. very monotone smoke yet nice.
score 16
Characteristics- From light to nub the cigar burned like a champ. spent the time outside and went to-and-fro workin of the yard and the fuckin thing never died! burned even, and toward the end i quit my work and dedicated my time to smoke... I kept trying to tell myself i didn't like the stogie but i couldn't stop smokin the damn ting...puff after puff, it never got too hot from smokin to damn fast! never sour, never not nice! I was impressed. easy buzz if any, ash was dark grey, good rustic finish
score 9
Price- price was ok. not great like some of the sancho panza stuff and not horrid like some of fuentes stuff i paid about $4
score 3
norm
www.atasteoflaredo.com
My Gallery
norm is offline   Reply With Quote