Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2023, 04:30 AM   #7
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
Sorry , but I had to giggle about the shot in the arm. Stopping alcohol usu involves a seminal event and that's one. Sorry I laughed.
No problem laughing about it. I do, as does everyone I tell the story to.

Was definitely a serious wake up call. That was May 15th, 2014 and haven't had a drop since. My 2 paralyzed, numb fingers are a good, constant reminder not to drink.

Yeah, when you see a big, black, heavily bleeding hole on both sides of your arm, you sober up immediately and permanently, lol

In my drunken state I wrapped it in the nearest thing, not because I was worried about bleeding out since I knew I didn't hit an artery (hit right in the middle of the 2 in the lower arm), but because I didn't want to get blood all over my favorite, awesome man area/cigar smoking area recliner,lol

Cops obviously confiscated the gun, as they wrote it up as " attempted suicide", lol. Took my phone too for whatever odd reason, but left the shell casing in the middle of the room after searching my entire house for 3 to 4 hours my friends across the street told me.

As soon as I got out of the hospital after a couple days I went straight to the police station and got my gun and cell phone back.

Loaded up my gun and stuck it in its holster on my belt right in the lobby of the police station. Welcome to Wyoming, lol

Bright spots are bullet fragments. Believe it was a Speer Gold Dot hollow point 9mm. Could have also been Hornady TAP, I cant recall. Either way, this is proof that a 9mm isnt too small or weak like many people think.

Last edited by smbauerllc; 02-13-2023 at 05:54 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote