Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Mr. Creosote's Diner

Mr. Creosote's Diner Fried, boiled, smoked, seared or sautéed, this is the place we discuss our favorite foods and their preparation. Grab a knife and fork and dig in!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2022, 09:42 AM   #15
tonycsmoke
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogie5150 View Post
That's what I have. Gone through THREE of them. The dials get stuck in one position making them useless. Second time it happened I contacted Cusinart and they sent me a NEW one, gratis. Don't get service like that much anymore.

They arent worth a damn for fried food that tastes like its dipped in hot peanut oil. But most anything else it kicks ass. I make bacon in mine, cook chicken, fish, whatever. Fries suck. Do them however you want to but they still suck.

I rarely turn on the big oven anymore.
Yep - we had the same problem. We are on our third one as well. First one lasted almost 18 months. I called and they promptly sent out another. That one lasted only a few months and called and they sent another. We are out of the warranty. What I've learned it to be careful how to twist the function button. You would think that they would correct this defect.