Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2014, 04:18 AM   #1
AKDiscer

Smile A Public Thank You

I felt this should be in the open as I'm overwhelmed how awesome this community is and what you've all shared with me.

Doug, Bill, Mike, and James all sent me smokes that I was not expecting in any way. I can see there is a lot of love and comradery in this community and that one reason I love to hang my hat here. I don't know what I can do to repay the kindness, especially since you all have a million smokes and have probably smoked most all the good stuff.

The only issue I'll have is thanking each of you for the particular smoke you sent me. My girlfriend took all the smokes out of each package and put them in my humidor right away. I think Mike was the only one who sent me a catalog of what was in the bag. Either way, again, I'm overwhelmed and so happy, you guys really helped make my holiday since I can't spend it all with my family. The good thing is, I feel like that is what you guys are to me.

I hope I didn't forget anybody, we've received so many other packages since we did a lot of mail order for the holidays this year.

Okay, okay, I'll stop being mushy now You all have a Merry Christmas!