Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 07-15-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
Joe Churchill
Starting Member

CW- Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Cigar Deals

Cigar Weekly Members can Get the Best Deals on their Premium Cigars while experiencing the Finest Customer Service from CIGAR WEEKLY 2017 EXCLUSIVE NORTH AMERICAN RETAILER (U.S Based Family Run Brick & Mortar) CigarAndPipes.com !

This Week we are Featuring Premium Cigars by Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust
Use Cigar Weekly Members Exclusive & Enormous 20% OFF Promo Code: CW20 , for the Best Prices on Premium Cigars (NORMAL PROMO CODE RESTRICTIONS APPLY ON: DAILY DEALS, CIGAR SAMPLERS & SECRET SPECIAL CATEGORY ITEMS)

Enjoy Cigar Weekly's #1 Cigar of the Year: Sobremesa <Click Here
Try the full body & Cigar Weekly's Top 15 Cigar of the Year: Mi Querida <Click Here
Get the Extra Rare, Ultra-Premium: Muestra de Saka 2017 Exclusivo <Click Here

FREE SHIPPING available on ALL Orders Over $75!
Free Boveda Humidification Packs Provided in ALL Orders!

Stay Tuned for More Rare Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Deals this Summer including more Muestra de Saka New Nacatamale, Umbagog & the newly released Todos Las Dias! All Previous Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust purchasers will have first choice & lowest price options on the New Releases!!

Stay Smokey!!!
Joe Churchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:05 AM   #2
mannish
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Churchill View Post
Enjoy Cigar Weekly's #1 Cigar of the Year: Sobremesa
Was the Sobremesa really Cigar Weekly #1 cigar of the year...?? Never heard of CW having a cigar of the year

I do like the Sobremesa a lot though
Old 07-19-2017, 10:20 AM   #3
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Anyone want to go in on a box split? Four would be a five pack each. I haven't checked prices yet, but I have heard nothing but praise for Sakas new venture.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
mannish
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
Anyone want to go in on a box split? Four would be a five pack each. I haven't checked prices yet, but I have heard nothing but praise for Sakas new venture.
Excellent cigars - the https://cigarandpipes.com site will not come up for me but price will be in 250+ range before discount
Old 07-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Hey Leonard!
We did a cigar of the year survey this year for the first time. We actually had almost 20 cigars listed, some were honorable mentions because we had trouble getting down to ten and then one at the top of that list.

There are threads in here about it, as well as two articles out on the homepage.

Everyone who wanted to, nominated so many brands, then anything that got more than one mention got bumped up to the top of the list, and I THINK we voted after that. It was an enjoyable thing.

We DO need to come up with a little widget to show Cigar Weekly Top Ten or Cigar Weekly Cigar of the year.

It was a fun process.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:30 PM   #6
mannish
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
Hey Leonard!
We did a cigar of the year survey this year for the first time. We actually had almost 20 cigars listed, some were honorable mentions because we had trouble getting down to ten and then one at the top of that list.

There are threads in here about it, as well as two articles out on the homepage.
cool. I gotta go read that
Old 07-19-2017, 02:15 PM   #7
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Try this link:
https://cigarandpipes.com/product/ci...-2016-sampler/
Or this:
https://cigarandpipes.com/product/sobremesa-cigars/

I think we need to start the nomination process this year in Sept....
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:15 PM   #8
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Try this link:
https://cigarandpipes.com/product/ci...-2016-sampler/
Or this:
https://cigarandpipes.com/product/sobremesa-cigars/

I think we need to start the nomination process this year in Sept....
I like early, but I know that I won't be finished my IPCPR cigars by then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:27 PM   #9
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

I said START! LOL
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:30 AM   #10
tfkirk1
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
I'm game if your thinking about a split. LMK.
tfkirk1 is offline   Reply With Quote