Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Classifieds > Deals and Specials

Deals and Specials Post deals that you have found here along with their details for the benefit of all CW members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2024, 11:17 PM   #1
awesome1
Club Member

Fox cigars

Hamlet Liberation Corona Gorda or Robusto. Boxes of 20
80 bucks for 1
75 ea for 2
70 ea for 3
65 ea for 4.

Link to the Corona Gorda https://foxcigar.com/shop/cigars/roc...-corona-gorda/

Few weeks ago I got one of these as a freebee with an order. Got the email today with this offer so decided to try the cigar.
Took it out of the cello and smelled it. I didn't care for the smell at all and figured this was a dog rocket which is probably why they are blowing them out. 1st couple puffs sort of tasted like it smelled before I lit it but then this thing really opened up and took off.
Light pepper, spice, subtle sweetness in the background at times. Smoke output is amazing as well. Med strength but full bodied. I just finished the corona Gorda and lips and tongue are tingling like I just smoked a cuban. Burnt lips and fingers as well. Not often I can say that about an NC.
If you like Cuban Partagas you will probably like these and at 65 a box for 4 of them they are a very good deal.
As I have mentioned many times, it's hard to find a NC that satisfies my palate. Curivari and Tatuaje are 2 that do. The tat black PC's at 180 a box for 50 I thought was a good deal. I like them but these are better and cheaper if buying 4 boxes.

I did load up 4 boxes but the sale prices didn't come up so I will message them in the morning and let them know.
awesome1 is offline   Reply With Quote