Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2004, 08:03 PM   #1
_gonz_

wow this sucks...

Now i need a pipe ROTATION!

And i can't even locate pipe cleaners here locally!

Tedski hit me with a beautifull asortment of tobacco,

and i'm smokin' the same pipe for two days solid. No damn pipe cleaners.

I went to wal-mart. They have about 3 grabow pipes, $1.00 pipe tools, and Cap'n Black (white pouch). That was all.

I go back to the craft section, and they've got "crafty" pipe cleaners, some crappy velour or something, thats like trying to clean with a feather! So those wont work.

This seems like quite the dying hobby. My local shop has a great cigar selection but nothing for cigar accessories, and really nothing at all for pipes... but for a few jars, which are *quite scary looking*. You guys think that"aged" is good?

Anyways, now i need to get pipes for rotation. I'll go hit up some local tobacconists tomorrow for pipe cleaners (wish me luck) but i doubt their pipes will be even close to reasonable, considering nothing else is.

If anyone has any bents they'd like to talk about unloading, let me know!
Also, i need recommendations for shopping online. Mostly i'm looking for tobacco samplers, and obviously pipes... i need to keep it cheap, for now. Depending on how things go tomorrow, i may just give up on everything local.
_gonz_ is offline   Reply With Quote