Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2002, 10:23 PM   #1
HBooker
Club Member

My thanks go to the pay it forward and Lang Daddy for sending me one of these smokes.

This Cigar looked beautiful it had a great sheen to the wrapper had a delicate veiny presentation and it was solid construction all the way, it had a fresh scent that said I’m a bit young.

I clipped it and carefully drew off of it, nice flavor Hmmm. The draw was flawless not one that was neither labored nor too easy.

I toasted the cigar and thought this is different, took an initial puff and right away said wow that’s nice.

It started right away with a creamy flavor of a slightly spicy and nutty base, almost a hazel nut background a real nice flavor all in all. It was not one-dimensional.
It built into a mix of a toasty medium powered smoke. Still a great flavor but not one of the strong for strongs sake cigars that all too often companies put out.

The finish was where this cigar lives IMO never getting a bit harsh it finished with such a great after taste it continued to build and started to show a hint of sweetness. I can only imagine this smoke with some age on it.

My overall opinion is that this cigar beats the others that CAO has presented to us
Would I recommend this cigar? YES by all means.
This is one Cigar I would gladly take into a regular line up.

I shall now be seeking more of these in different sizes to try out.
Hbooker

Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a Tree
HBooker is offline   Reply With Quote