Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2015, 10:28 AM   #17
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

I've had a few of these things. One or two of them were wonderful. The rest of them were meh. The inconsistency of cigars is so disheartening. Try a couple or even a fiver and love them, buy a box, and they are as different as night and day. Even in the box there are sometimes such gross variations that i can't believe that they are even from the same maker.

Gurkha was the abolute rock bottom worst cigar I have ever had for consistency. A big sampler included doubles of a half dozen frontmarks, and I'm not even going to go into it. Sufficient to say that one pair weren 't even made of the same wrapper. Color was way off, Really, seriously, way off. Smell of the leaf wasn't even close. They didn't even really match by size that well.

Perdomo isn't any worse than any other brand, maybe even better, but it's just impossible to buy something that costs so much with when I'm so afraid of being disappointed.

Natural toros were amzing, probably two out of five.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote