Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #22
bsslack
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandg View Post
slack, my buddy, so do you.

Every time I read something you've written, I start feeling confused, and wonder,

"Am I missing something important here, or did I just have a micro Brew?"
There I fixed it, for Ya.

One of the great elements of CW is the incredible diverseness of Our Members. It sometimes seems that there is always "someone" whom has a unique or specific ability or expertise on nearly any subject. We really do have some creative, interesting and Knowledgeable Folks here. Sure, sometimes it's locker room humor, but other times it can be Heartfelt discussions about Life, Love and Family.
Like here with a very interesting in depth discussion about recording and playback medias.

That's why it's Home.

Technology meets convenience, to give us the 21 Century equivalent of a Fence, that You lean on, while You talk to Your Neighbor.

Cheers!

slack

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote