Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2005, 05:31 AM   #1
oedipus1
Club Member

Visit to Aristocrat

I was down in Dallas this past weekend for a get-together with some good friends from around the county and had the pleasure of visiting with Bob Staebell at his shop. Another cigar buddy called him on Saturday morning and asked if he minded if we stopped in. Four of us arrived and when I walked in I was overcome by the sensational smell of wood, with a predominate cedar aroma. There were at least 7 or 8 cabinets boxed for shipping, and many, many more in various stages of development.

Bob showed us around and spoke about the various types of humidification and some of the newer technology that he's using for temperature and humidity control. We talked and looked around for a good 45 minutes. Bob posed for some pictures with us and then we left.

I can't say enough good things about Bob. He was very kind to take the time out of his day to visit with us, and was very gracious and informative. Thank you, Bob. I hope that sometime in the future that I have another chance to visit with my cabinet's daddy.
oedipus1 is offline   Reply With Quote