Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
big ben
Club Member

Bodum Bistro grinds too fine.

My home roast coffee had a pebble which I accidentally tried to grind. The Bistro shut off and I took the lid off to find the problem. I found a pebble lodged at the bottom of the burr. It took quite a lot of prying to remove it.
Now the grinder grinds too fine on the drip setting. As a matter of fact its still a little too fine on the press setting which is the coarsest. If I try to set it towards the espresso setting it will slow the motor down to a stop.
I took the lid off and the top removable part above the burr and I can't see anything wrong.
Any ideas?

Mark

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.
big ben is offline   Reply With Quote