Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
Seizure

I Adore you Coolerdor

Yup. As you no doubt have seen from my previous threads I was contemplating between a Vicksburg Humidor or a Cooledor, in the end, the money saving Coolerdor won out. I went to my local Dick's Sporting Goods and picked up a blue coleman 50 qt for $12

I'm also picking up 2 cedar trays from Bargain Humidors. Anyone know if the cedar tray comes with the cedar divider so one piece is long and rectangular? or is it just 1/4 of that picture is One tray so it's more squarish
http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/it...?SKU=ACC-TRAYS

I'm also picking up a nice lighter finally. I'm going with the Solo Slim Laser at Bargain humidors also for $16.50. There are probably better lighters but the Lifetime warranty and the cool crimson red flame suckered me in.

And hopefully 1/2 pound of 65% climmax beads from a BOTL here.
http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewto...583&highlight=

1) So my coolerdor question do you guys is, how important is it for me to wash and rinse out the cooler with soap and water? It's kind of cold here in buffalo. Would a simple wipe down with some simple mild household cleaner do the trick?

2) Can I paint it? I was thinking, there's probably some sort of spray on paint that can adhere to the plastic exterior. I know with steel I can paint it black and use a laquer to give it that nice mirror finish. I was hoping to do something similar to my cooler. The Blue and White just has to go. Any ideas?
Seizure is offline   Reply With Quote