Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

DeKalb County, AlaBama-brewing, distilling, whatever at the sewage plant

WHNT News link

Supposedly Deputy Fife busted them for distilling 'shine, but no still is present.
Looks more like wine, no?

quote:
DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. – Authorities are investigating an illegal alcohol making operation that was discovered at the Rainsville Wastewater Treatment Plant facility on Horton Road.

quote:
DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy Brad Gregg says they got an anonymous complaint about it on Thursday.

quote:
Investigators say it appears city employees are making alcohol.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote