Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 10:32 AM   #1
mannish
Herf God

'cuttin last night

We felt the need to hit a couple open mics last night. The last one was a cool little bar with a good crowd. We tore the shit out of that place. Someone had signed up to play after us and refused to follow us. it is 30 minute slots we played well over an hour and did about a 4 song encore due to the crowd response. The owner booked us for a weekend. I didn't have my calandar with me and I see today that we already had a gig for that time, so we are double booked that weekend

I gotta call one and move it or something.

This young lady (38 yrs old looked 21) sat in on Clarinet or Alto Sax she was very good fit in well and I tell you the honest truth she would not turn me loose, holding my hand, rubbing my back, asking for a kiss & a hug (she only got a hug) . I am talking MINE if I wanted it luckily for me I was sober as a preacher. I only drank water the whole night.

She was NOT drop dead gorgeous but a wonderful young lady I just wish she would not have been so touchy/feely with me.

It's rude to show off or make it hard for somone to follow but what you gonna do I felt bad but the fellow said he was having a great time listening They were dancing, hollering & screamin that is real high when you get that kind of response

sorry had to share that it doesn't happen all the time I jsut don't the bad times
mannish is offline   Reply With Quote