Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
Nicole

CIGAR MAGAZINE: "Many Faces" for Fall 2008

Hey, everyone – it’s time for us to start gathering participants for the next installment of “Many Faces.” Though most of you know the deal already, I’ll recap:

25 people will be randomly selected to smoke and write reviews on a selection of cigars from one brand (in this case, 8 styles of CAO), which CM will send to you.

If you are selected:
  • * Your reviews for each individual cigar type should be 500 words at most, and sent via e-mail in a Word attachment (one for each cigar you write a review for).
    * Your reviews should express your smoking experience – good, bad, whatever – in a way that would conceivably inform another smoker of what to expect in a particular cigar.
    * You will have… let’s see… about a month to smoke and review the cigars (the deadline for review entries is August 25) <<< This date is wrong; submission deadline is actually May 22.
This covers the basics you need to consider before entering. If you have the time, energy, weather-permitting location, proper Word application installed on your computer, passionate desire to excel, etc., etc., to participate, please do the following:

Send an e-mail to me at nicole[at]cigar-magazine[dot]com (obviously, you don’t enter my address exactly like that).

Include:
  • * Your name
    * The address to which you’d like the cigars sent (should you be chosen)
    * Your daytime phone number.

Then, if you’re selected to review the cigars, you’ll get further (and probably really repetitive) instructions.

The deadline for volunteering is 4:00 PM (Eastern) on APRIL 10.

Let ‘er rip.
Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote