Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 12-20-2004, 10:34 AM   #141
tubaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman
As always, it was great getting together! Club Mac is a nice place, a little noisey for conversation and pricey,
Pricey? This comes from the man handing out aged Sir Winnies.

By the way ... just posted pics
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/geoffrie/
UMMM I'm not the one that gifted a Davidoff!!

Playing Bop is like playing Scrabble . . . with all the vowels missing. Duke Ellington
tubaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 10:37 AM   #142
Ironman
Club Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
As always, it was great getting together! Club Mac is a nice place, a little noisey for conversation and pricey,
Pricey? This comes from the man handing out aged Sir Winnies.

By the way ... just posted pics
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/geoffrie/
Old 12-20-2004, 12:36 PM   #143
Pulse

First of all, thanks to everyone for creating a great night! Thank you to Dave for your organization, the club was well chosen.

As for the rest of you monkeys....what can I say. You guys really know how to herf!!! Hehehe, new friends, old friends,....and Mark. hehehe

But no seriously. My girlie and I had a great time and can't thank you all enough for being ridiculously generous in the party favors and all the great conversations with all!!!

Oh yeah, then there's that little incident with the damned martini....thanks Jerry you A**! Can't even give me a day off from the bombings...crazy A**ed MFer!

As for the pics on my camera....
A. Get off my ass, i'm goin' on 6 hrs sleep in 3 days!!! hehehe
B. They are my evidence/blackmail. I can't post those or they will lose all value!! hehehe
C.

But seriously. Had a great time. Really appreciate the invite, just wish Jerry was there so I could slap him around in person a little bit...hehehe j/k big guy.

Tubaman - thanks for the great NYY/BOSOX convo. Always good to have that conversation and couldn't have been with a better BOTL.

Lowman - great guy and will enjoy herfing with you again soon!

Tom - this guy is SO passionate about his damned basketball but what a hell of a guy to chat with. So much fun!

EHDG - Erich I had a great conversation with you and really enjoy when I can meet someone for the first time and just kill an hr talking and smoking....thanks man and look forward to herfing with you again very soon!!

British Bulldog - the guy didn't talk much to me directly but that could just be the language barrier...hehehe j/k man....always nice to me a BOTL...hehehe

SBP - Dude really hooked us all up with some fine sticks. Great to meet you definately and will herf again with you ANY day!

Geoff - Dude was a madman with his camera and really was a fun dude to hang out with. Great meeting you man and see you at the next herf!

DaveC - Hey man, thanks for the killer sticks and you really did a great job in putting this thing together. I look forward to the next one with A LOT more people!! I expect us to take over that back room next time!!!

Rich - you are an absolute madman. That single tube holder you gave me kicks ass. Did you know that it's adjustable? I dunno, i'm easily amused...hehehe but i love the thing!!! Thanks man, and bring your wife again next time, you're a lot easier to tolerate with her around. ..hehehe j/k player!

Mark, Mark, Mark - Well after all the bombing, taunting, and bullsh*tting I finally get to meet you face to face...hehehe. Such a pleasure to finally hook up and smoke some sticks with you man. I look forward to the next one and the next one and the next one!

Thanks again to everyone involved in providing a GREAT night Sat. Even to those brothers that weren't even there and STILL handed out some fine sticks and party favors (WFZone/Jckposter). Thanks again to EVERYONE at the herf, I truly enjoyed myself and look forward to the next one!

Here are you pics btw...
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Pul...bum.php?page=1
Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #144
geoffrie

Quote:

Kevin, you won enough money at poker form Noah that you can afford your own - I don't want to hear it
geoffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #145
tubaman

Quote:
Quote:

Kevin, you won enough money at poker form Noah that you can afford your own - I don't want to hear it
Yeah, and I got some of yours the last time we played too!!!

Playing Bop is like playing Scrabble . . . with all the vowels missing. Duke Ellington
tubaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:41 PM   #146
crossbow
Club Member

I am green with envy

Old 12-22-2004, 01:21 AM   #147
n2advnture
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbow
I am green with envy
HEY! He's back!!!
n2advnture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 11:29 PM   #148
crossbow
Club Member

don't you he's back me...you broke the truce!!!!!