Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
frkystylie

Diamond Crown Humi

I was delivering to a Liquor store today that sells cigars and accessories but they are going to scale back and only sell cigars. After talking for a while he told me he had a deal for me, a diamond crown which he claimed would go for like 900 he would sell me for 100. It was dusty but other than that and missing the humidifier it was beautiful, I would say it has to hold more than 50 and is the type with a lock on the outside. I will certainly find out the model befor buying it as it has all it's paperwork but my question is could it possibly retail for anywhere near 900? From this limited info can anyone tell if I am even getting a deal or was he blowing smoke(no pun intedended) up my arse?

I don't know if he was just trying to make it look good but he told the girl working in there that if I came back in to sell it to me for 100 and a cigar of my choice.

from what I can find online the chppendale is the closest thing I can find or it may be that exact model, I was at work and couldn't really inspect it carefully. The chippendale definitly goes for more that 100.
frkystylie is offline   Reply With Quote