Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:22 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Joe Cigar CW SPONSOR Week of Jan.18,2015

Happy Sunday, even if it's late, y'all! There are only two hours left, according to the clock, on today's special.

Cuvee 151 by Davidoff of Geneva
BOX OF 12 (61% savings!)
MSRP: $90.42 $34.99

Strength:
MEDIUM-FULL
Shapes:
Churchill: 7.0"x50
Wrapper:
Brazilian, Maduro
Origin:
Dominican Republic

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:31 AM   #2
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

I check every day. I'm waiting for a CAO Brazilia special, but I doubt that's going to happen soon. But I have a $20 CI gift card that I'll use once something I really like or want to try pops up.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:07 AM   #3
jgbutler
Herf Meister

Rob they actually had a special on the Brazilia Gol last week some time. I checked in just see what was up and that was the special. I believe it was 10 cigars for $34 or $37 I don't remember for sure which.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:16 AM   #4
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbutler View Post
Rob they actually had a special on the Brazilia Gol last week some time. I checked in just see what was up and that was the special. I believe it was 10 cigars for $34 or $37 I don't remember for sure which.
Ya snooze ya lose. Oh well, I'm sure it will come around again. I actually bought a 10 pack not too long ago. Probably within the last month or so.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:25 AM   #5
mrdiver
Herf Meister

Rat Bastards have me over budget already and it's only 1/19!
Stupid checking those specials EVERY DAY! IF I can get my fav cigar
for, what, $3 or so, well, you see the dilemma?!
mrdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:58 AM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Here's what a Gurkha is really worth

Gurkha Class Regent
10 CIGARS (74% savings!)
MSRP: $115.00 $29.99

Strength:
MEDIUM
Shapes:
Torpedo: 6.2"x52
Wrapper:
Honduran, Maduro
Origin:
Honduras

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Old 01-19-2015, 08:00 AM   #7
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Wondering about the other C.I. Special banner ad? By all means, click to it.

First-Class Premium Cigar Sampler
8 Customer Reviews
Share: Email
Introductory offer for new customers!

If you like handmade cigars, you're gonna love Cigars International! To prove it, I've compiled a sampler of the finest cigars in the world for one super-low introductory price. From the mellow and mild to the bold and flavorful, these meticulously handmade cigars are the "cream of the crop." CI's First Class Premium Cigar Sampler brings you eight outstanding cigars from some of the best cigar makers today.

But even better is the price. Am I crazy? I’m betting once you receive these outstanding cigars, together with our full 116-page cigar catalog, you'll become a lifetime customer. Now that's an offer you can't refuse!

Sampler includes 1 each of:
1 - 5 Vegas Gold Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Felipe Gregorio Fusion Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Carlos Torano Noventa Santiago (5.0"x50)
1 - Nestor Miranda Doppelbak Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - J. Fuego Corojo Oscuro Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Cuba Libre One Robusto (5.0"x52)
1 - Alec Bradley American Classic Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 - Rocky Patel Sungrown Robusto (5.5"x50)

MSRP: $50.95

NOTE: one (1) deal per customer please. Quantities greater than one will be reduced. From time to time, a substitution may occur.

Old 01-19-2015, 08:06 AM   #8
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

CI WEEKLY SPECIALS

And how about the weekly specials?
Well, they have fifteen different ones to choose from. Mad Dawg posted the Man-O-War special that's still going.

How about one of the others for you leather tongues?

Quote:
Full-Bodied Mega-Sampler

This collection boasts some of the heartiest, flavor-packed blends that will ever grace your humidor…period. Each blend in this assortment lays claim to rich, extra-fermented tobaccos that truly entertain the palate. The perfect option for an array of the highest quality full-bodied blends on the market, at a price that will stop you in your tracks. Five ultra-seasoned blends, totaling 20 cigars, for an insane price that slices MSRPs over 61%!

The Full-Bodied Mega Sampler includes:
4 – Man O’ War Ruination Robusto No. 1 (5.5” x 54)
4 – Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 (5.5” x 54)
4 – Relic Toro (6.5” x 52)
4 – La Herencia Cubana Core Toro (6.5” x 52)
4 – HC Series Habano2 Toro (6.5” 52)

$49.99

Or this one, one of my favorite if rarely smoked cigars:

Quote:
Casa Magna Dominican Flight Sampler

Casa Magna Dominican is an all Dominican puro that is expertly blended using all Cuban-seed Dominican long-fillers. A deliciously inviting Dominican Corojo wrapper is draped over this medium to full-bodied blend. Notes of earth, oak, coffee, and pepper linger on the palate, while clouds of smoke emanate with every puff of this rich flavorful cigar. Well balanced, quality blends like this don't come around too often, so sit down and enjoy this rich, complex blend. Now here is your chance to try the blend at a deep discount with the Casa Magna Dominican Flight Sampler.

The Casa Magna Dominican Flight Sampler includes:
3 - Casa Magna Dominican Robusto (5.5" x 52)
3 - Casa Magna Dominican Gran Toro (6" x 60)
3 - Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.2" x 52)
3 - Casa Magna Dominican Churchill (7" x 49)

$29.99
Much more HERE

Old 01-19-2015, 10:19 AM   #9
Mad Dawg
Administrator
Herf Dog
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
Or this one, one of my favorite if rarely smoked cigars:
I've never had the Casa Magna Dominicans, Tommy. I love the original Casa Magnas, but have stayed away from these because I don't like most Dominican cigars. What can you tell me about it?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That which does not kill me....has made a grave tactical error.
Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:34 AM   #10
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I have to think back if I had Dominicans or not. It's been a long time since I last had a C.M. I know all their cigars are well constructed and burn flawlessly.