Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Boxdoctor
Herf Meister

Doc is in South Fla. 2/3-2/13

Any takers that want to get together for a smoke while I am here ? We are staying on the beach in Pompano. My wife is working the Palm Beach antique show 2/4-2/6. I have a car and a cellphone. Thusfar I am booked for a game of golf this Sat. And want to play 2 or 3 times after that. I know there are some guys down here and the last time I was here I think I met a few guys at a sports bar in Davie. The laws have changed since and now you can only smoke in cigar shops or do I have that wrong ? I just smoked one at a sports bar ( outside table ) and that was fine. My cell is 773-406-0995 and if you get voicemail leave a message , tell me who and where and I'll do my best to make it. I would like to stay in Broward if possible and I would hope that's not a terrible inconvenience. South Beach and Calle Ocho ... Been there , done that ! I'll be here through a week from Sunday. I have no Super Bowl plans at the moment either.