Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2002, 03:45 AM   #1
vern

NOTE: Please read this entire post and respond.

I have received all the payments for the Climmax bead Group buy, and Roy from climmax has sent me the bulk shipment of beads.
The reason for this is that Roy has just moved and it will be sometime next week before he could get to his bagging equipment. I figured because I have a good digital scale that I could double bag them in baggies and send them out to you guys, thus saving Roy some work and getting them to all of you quicker.
When they arrived I opened the container and was getting ready to start packing them when I noticed that 1 to 2 percent of the beads were colored, instead of clear or white, so the first thing I did was call Roy.
Roy told me that the dark beads are indicator beads that are part of the manufacturing process and that they are no longer filtering them out of their product as they do not have any effect on the humidity properties of the beads.
Now, there is no way that I will ship these out to you guys without your knowledge of this.
I did not get any additional discount on the beads and I will gladly email a copy of the invoice to anyone that would like to see it, and I have no desire to damage my reputation over a misunderstanding with a brother.

You guys now have a couple of options and here they are.

1. Have me ship the beads (as I said they work perfect but just look a little different.

2, Have me tell Roy that you will only accept filtered (All white) beads, and wait until I receive them so I can ship them to you.

3. Have me return your payment.

I will do which ever option you wish for me to do, so LMK.

Edited by - vern on 04/03/2002 04:47:18 AM

Edited by - vern on 04/03/2002 04:56:20 AM