Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
CastlemanCigars
Club Member

Hey everyone -

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been on several cigar BB's (JR,ASC,ICG,HP)for a while and am taking a massive lighter order. I wanted to include everyone here who is interested.

Ok everyone time for the great lighter order of spring. There are some new rules to this one so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

First I will be ordering the Pioneer and the torch lighter w/ punch. People seem to have better luck with the torch lighter w/ punch lasting but it is your choice. I’m hoping to have a website for you to view photos of the lighters soon. I do not have a dollar amount on how much each one is going to cost but the more we order the less it should be. You can use last orders figures as a ballpark ($4 for Pioneer, $5 for Punch lighter) but they could be more or less depending on how much we order so don’t send me anything until I get a final dollar amount.

Shipping last time was a cluster so I’ve decided to ship EVERYONES orders Priority mail with delivery confirmation. So if you are thinking about ordering just one lighter you might want to order more or talk with some friends to chip in for a couple. Everyone will pay $5 shipping regardless of how many lighters you order (unless you pull a LawTalkingGuy and buy 15 in which case we’ll need to talk). Each lighter weight is different so this was the only way I could make it fair.

I am just doing this as a service for everyone here on the board so I cannot refund or replace lost or stolen lighters that USPS screws up.

So here is what I need from you – an email to CastlemanCigars@YAHOO.com (different place cause it allows me to keep old email longer) with the following information:

Your real name
Your BB handle
Your address
Amount and type of lighters you have

I will take orders until Tuesday night and will place the order Wednesday before I head off to NOLA. When I get back I will ship the lighters and post tracking numbers.

If you have any questions please contact me at CastlemanCigars@YAHOO.com.

Tim “I’m nuts about lighters” Castleman

Edited by - Duffer on 03/30/2002 9:04:18 PM
CastlemanCigars is offline   Reply With Quote