Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2006, 10:33 AM   #1
wasch_24
Club Member

Humidi-Puck Review

So, I acquired one of these new Humidi-Pucks that Cigarmony.com (pronounced cig-armony, like cigar harmony) and have had it in my 30 count cigar caddy for about a month now.

When I got it I followed the included directions for prepping the device. It was very simple, just open it up and lightly moisten a thin disc of foam, ring it out a little, and replace it inside the device.

I have the tall 65% version and it has been maintaining perfect RH for right about a month now without any maintenance on my part. Typically I don't use any type of humidification device in my smaller caddies but this one is used for extended business trips. During those trips I would always have to sacrifice a spot for one cigar because I would use one of Viper's tubes. Not any more, this thing fits in the circle in the foam in the lid that was left after I removed the standard credo style round humidifier.

Viper's beads are so reliable and easy to use I guess it was just common sense for Cigarmony to use the Heartfelt beads in the Humidi-Puck.

The website states it will fit in the round spot typically found inside a desktop humidor and Humidi-Puck comes with adhesive Velcro circles just for that instance.

All in all this product is one of those things that makes you wonder why no one had thought of before. It is so simple and works so good it really makes you wonder what took so long.