Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
Catdeddy
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycsmoke View Post
Not sure if they would do that or not. I know after the "landmark" EPA report the Congressional Research Department researched it and found the report lacking. In fact the CBO was part of the national heart attack smoking ban study that found smoking bans didn't influence heart attack rates. There has never been a Federal Level smoking ban discussion that I'm aware of. It might be that its OSHA and their research didn't find it harmful or its a states rights.
I agree, but we have all seen the fed. do things in (sometimes DIRECT) contradiction to science/research/etc., and rely on the popular (but misinformed) opinion, and the money. And we all know they don't give a shit about states' rights.