Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2002, 01:23 PM   #1
RiveRat

I smoked a torpedo of this brand yesterday, and it was surprisingly good. The torp was about 6"x50, and had a medium brown wrapper. Immediately upon lighting, the cigar had two distinct strong flavors. The first was a strong tobacco core, and the second was a very strong straight black espresso flavor. This cigar had a ton of ligero in it, and while it lacked complexity, it more than made up for it with the purity of it’s taste. The cigar was put out with about two inches left as it got very hot, but all in all it was a good cigar. I don’t think I would get a box of these, but I would probably get one occasionally as a single.
I got this cigar in a bomb, and as such know nothing about it. So where does the tobacco come from and who makes them?

Edited by - RiveRat on 08/15/2002 2:51:33 PM