Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Old 03-15-2021, 06:30 PM   #11
tonycsmoke
Club Member

Hockey for me is simply the best sport. I grew up watching The Blues and in 2019 they finally won the cup. I was a little over 3 months past my heart attack. The night they won the cup my buddy pulled out a couple of aged Cubans. It was my first cigar in months and it was one of those cigars that you never want to end. That was a great night and one of my fondest cigar smoking experiences.
Old 03-15-2021, 06:34 PM   #12
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

That's pretty cool.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

BigO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:27 AM   #13
ElkTwin
Ungulate in Chief
Club Member

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by a human. These fish care more about hockey than I do.
ElkTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 06:41 AM   #14
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Gawd.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote