Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

La aurora maduro

Got a 5 pack, two smokes into it, and I love them. It's the new generation with two bands. thing was broadleaf, I believe, but the maduro character was very muted. They burned perfectly, draw was nice, taste was nice. Fruitiness and a mild sweetness on the aroma. a mild and plesant smoke, relaxing, easy to smoke.

Suggested for those who like mild-medium, especially beginners. I'll give it an 80-85, because the overall experience was very good. no touchups, consistency between both examples, smooth and clean on the palate, and aromatic. well aged tobacco and a good blend, apparently. It is reminiscent of the romeo habana, IIRC. Not the more powerful maduro, but the habana, and maybe other EMS types.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote