Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2018, 10:34 AM   #19
bsslack
Herf Meister

I can first hand attest to Tim's work and attention to detail. I can only imagine the satisfaction of a completed restoral project. I know I've appreciated the job done to those select humi's and ashtrays I have acquired from Tim over the years. I greatly appreciate those items over the generic, but serviceable store bought units. I really like the whole idea of an object having a previous history and now a second life with me. It just seems better that way. Cigars and the Cigar Arts are a bridge to our past and a connection to the future. Even though I can see a future where all vices(as such) will be heavily taxed and regulated. I hope there is a place for Personal Luxuries and Traditional Crafts. I feel that cigars fit both categories perfectly. So, yes I love Vintage Humidors, Ashtrays and accessories. They have purpose, style and a charm that are undeniable. Plus, they smell so good! Keep up the Superb Work Sir Tim!

Cheers!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote