Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2014, 09:09 AM   #22
spiridon
Herf God

I am just finishing up my first T52 and it has been a "tale of two cigars". The first half of this cigar was very bland, mainly due to burn issues....seems like the core was having a hard time staying lit resulting in a light flavorless smoke, in fact I came close to tossing it. Then I thought about how much I paid for it and decided to keep going. I'm glad I did. The second half of the cigar seemed to have corrected itself and I finally got that full flavor I had so much about regarding this cigar. I will probably pick up another one somewhere down the line to see if my experience is any different, but if I were left to make a decision based upon this one cigar alone I would not buy these on a regular basis. I was very underwhelmed.