Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
matthiasclock
Starting Member

NYC Summer Kickoff HERF

Hey NYC BOTLs,

In the next few weeks, New York will finally be waking up from its winter hibernation to welcome the summer and all that it brings. I for one can’t wait for the sunlight, warmth, and of course, cigars with other like-minded brothers and sisters of the leaf. That’s why you and your friends are invited to come enjoy cigars, networking, and friends at Refugio Cigar House on the evening of Thursday, June 2nd for a truly unique summer smoke. Refugio is New York City’s newest lounge, with Cuban revolution decor and a great line-up of house cigars (Yankee, Commandante, Brazileiro), as well as a great selection of one of my all-time favorite brands, Perdomo.

Event details:
Where: Refugio Cigar House, 635 Lorimer St. Brooklyn
When: Thursday, June 2nd, 7:00pm – 12:00pm
Specials: Door prizes, cigar raffle.

Throw the event on your calendar, and shoot me an email/PM if you are interested in coming! I’ll send out a reminder email as we get closer to the event. If you can’t make this event, don’t worry! We’ll have a great line up of cigar hang outs this summer. Next venue up is my FiDi apartment rooftop (check out the view!)

Hope to see you at the event. It should be a lot fun, we've had some great guys at our previous HERFs.

Matthias Clock
FineTobaccoNYC
matthiasclock is offline   Reply With Quote