Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2022, 05:28 AM   #1
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Cigar Dinner Part 2

Well, this turned out to be a super cigar dinner. They served Duck wings, Crab Cakes, Chicken and Noodles in an Alfredo sauce, Stuffed Shells, Large Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce, Veggie plate with hummus, Moserella Balls, Olives, Ham, Grapes on a Sick, Deviled Eggs with some kind of sauce that was not hot but spicey, for dessert they served a Canoili shell filled with Dark Rich chocolate with Truffles. Great meal!
Of course, I had a few Bourbons and Coke and met a few guys I haven't seen in awhile. Caught up on what's what. Smoked some fine cigars, Killer Bee and a Royalty, finished it off with a Last Rites.
Overall it was a great time, but I eat too much.
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote